The use of the web site and any purchase by you on this web site of any products are governed by the laws of the Kingdom of Spain and any disputes will be judged by the Courts of Girona (Spain). If you visit or buy at chaverdi.com or joyeriachaverdi.com you hereby accept these terms.
General buying conditions
- Descriptive Information does not commit CHAVERDI until the order confirmation provided by CHAVERDI.
- The amount charged to the customer includes taxes and delivery costs if applicable. Before making the payment the customer will be advised of these amounts. The order will not be activated until the customer presses the “accept” button at the page of order confirmation. The customer can cancel the buying process at any moment. Following the 24 hours after having made the payment, the customer will receive a confirmation message with all the details of the purchase. Shipping costs are €5 in Spain, except for purchases over €100 (in that case shipping is free). Shipping costs in European Union, Switzerland and Andorra are €12, except for order over €150. In that case shipping is free. In America and Japan, shipping costs are €17, except for orders over €150. In that case they are free. CHAVERDI will not pay any special taxes or additional local costs for shipping.
- CHAVERDI will not send the order until the payment confirmation is received from the bank. CHAVERDI reserves the right to refuse services to any customer. In this case if payment has been made, the payment will be returned.
- CHAVERDI works on having all the data in the web updated. However in case the product is not available, within 15 days we will contact the client to explain when he will receive it. If the product will not be available, CHAVERDI can suggest an alternative piece of fashion jewelry or jewelry in the same price range. The client can refuse this proposal and in that case CHAVERDI will reinbourse the amount payed.
- CHAVERDI delivers in the Iberian Peninsula via messenger service. In the Balearic Islands, the Canary Islands and the rest of our serving countries we deliver by certified mail. We do not accept any orders to be delivered to a post office box nor COD (cash on delivery). The delivery time for an order in the Iberian peninsula is between 2 and 5 working days. Deliveries to the Canary Islands, the Balearic Islands and Ceuta and Melilla will be between 2 and 10 working days. Deliveries in the European Union, America, Andorra, Switzerland and Japan will be between 5 and 20 working days. Working days will count after the payment confirmation day. If for exceptional reasons, there would be a delay in delivery, Chaverdi will inform the client. Chaverdi is not responsible for delivery delays caused by circumstances outside its control, or delays due to not having received the payment authorization from the bank. Delivery is considered fully completed once the order is delivered to the client and the client signs for the reception of the package. The client must verify the order once it is delivered and inform Chaverdi of all claims or corrections that the client thinks are due. Shipping costs are payable by the client except if they are free as indicated on the Delivery Terms or if the product presents a manufacturing defect. In that case, if the client advices Chaverdi within 7 days from the reception date, the company will pay the shipping cost.
- Clients can return the goods within 7 days of receipt of the order for either an exchange or refund. Before returning the product CHAVERDI can help the client in analyzing the reasons for the return and suggesting a solution that satisfies the client. In any case returns are only admitted if the goods are in their original packaging and in perfect shape. Chaverdi will reimburse the payment once Chaverdi has received the returned goods. Shipping costs will be at the expense of the client, except if the return is due to a manufacturing defect.
- The personal data and the information that confirm the purchase will be filed in the electronic database of CHAVERDI. The personal data (name, mailing address, amil address and phone number) will be added to our file for customer services. CHAVERDI will not give this confidential information to anybody. Clients have access to their data at any time and they can change and cancel the data following the Organic Law 15/1999 covering the Data Protection. Clients can contact us for this subject in the way they prefer.